Lake Shore Country Club is rooted in the traditions of golf hailing back to 1932, and offers a traditional semi-private club experience with a top-notch clubhouse and its renowned PGA level-maintained 18-hole golf course and executive nine-hole course.
Our membership includes a diverse group ranging from experienced golfers to those who are just beginning to enjoy the sport, and we welcome everyone. Members enjoy a full schedule of events throughout the season including organized golf tournaments, as well as weekly “show-up” games. We invite you to get to know our Head Pro and PGA Teaching Professional Josh Osborn and his staff whose goal is to help you improve your game. At Lake Shore Country Club, you will find a variety of golf instruction for all levels of play as well as junior programs. Best known for our warm, welcoming environment and friendly employees, new members quickly feel at home at Lake Shore Country Club.
We invite you to request a tour of our facility and welcome any questions that you may have. For additional information regarding pricing and our application process, please fill out this form or give us a call at (585) 663-9100.
We look forward to welcoming you into Lake Shore’s Membership!
- Unlimited Green Fees: Lake Shore Country Club and Shore Acres Executive Course
- 7 Days Advanced Tee Times
- Active Member’s Tournament Schedules: Men’s & Women’s
- Annual Driving Range Program and Golf Cart Plan Available
- Club Storage and Pull Cart Storage Available
- Maintain U.S.G.A. Handicaps
- Multiple “show-up” games weekly, so you’ve always got a game
- Charter Member Rochester District Golf Association
- Member Women’s Rochester District Golf Association
- No Food & Beverage Minimum
- Charging Privileges